Corporate dining events
Your guests will enjoy a superb dining experience with Sydney’s finest seafood, first class service, presented in one of Sydney’s finest heritage settings.
At a glance
- Close to the city, waterfront setting, exquisite views
- Award winning food, wine, and service
- Fully stocked cocktail bar with outdoor terrace
- Catering and layout variations available with a wonderful array of produce from the live tanks and Raw Bar which can be supplemented
- Valet parking and convenient water taxi service
- Utilise the entire restaurant for sit-down events with up to 150 guests
- Cocktail parties for up to 300 guests
- Our unique space also incorporates two private dining areas, along with a dedicated raw-food bar, and outdoor terrace
Please call the Flying Fish events manager on 02 9518 9288 for more information on our private functions and events.
Our unique space incorporates two private dining areas, The Arcadia Room and The Wine Room, along with our extremely popular dedicated raw-food bar. Flying Fish guests can utilise the entire restaurant for sit-down events with up to 150 guests or cocktail parties for up to 300 guests.
The Arcadia Room
Capacity: 24 guests seated, 30 guests canape
Exclusive use: Available for parties of 12 or more
Located on the first floor of the restaurant, this stylish and intimate dining space is ideal for private celebrations, corporate events and product launches. Featuring heritage slatted-timber walls, box-framed windows and original timber beams and steel trusses subtly lit from above, the Arcadia Room provides a wonderful vantage point from which to take in the striking harbour surrounds.
The Wine Room
Capacity: 30 guests seated, 50 canapé
Exclusive use: Required
Cleverly concealed behind frosted-glass walls, this magnificent two-storey loft features an impressive floor-to-ceiling working wine cellar and a striking custom-made glass pendant sculpture, which filters warm light into the space. Popular for everything from weddings and birthday dinners to business lunches and corporate functions, The Wine Room also provides access to the adjoining outdoor terrace.
Capacity: 12 seated at the bar
The Raw Bar is the place to sit down, relax and enjoy Sydney’s finest sushi and sashimi cuts with a side of beautiful harbour views. It’s also where our private Sushi & Sashimi MasterClasses are conducted. Watch our chefs prepare a delicious selection of raw-fish treats – and be sure to sample a mix of dishes from our signature menu.
Please call us on 02 9518 9288 for more information.
Guests can utilise the entire restaurant for sit-down events with up to 150 guests or cocktail parties for up to 200 guests.